5.02.2008

Sleepy Stupor

Today seemed like a very draggy day. I dragged myself out of bed, to school, to BM class after that, back home and the day's not over yet. Not that I'm complaining because if there's one thing I need, it's time -moving at a snail's pace. And maybe sleep as well. Today was just like any other Friday. I just found it excruciatingly hard to keep my eyes open all day. I shut my eyes for a few minutes during the two orations about Pharmacy and Sonography at school today. I rested my eyes for a few seconds during BM class today. I dozed off on the ride home from BM class. I think I'm going to get some sleep now; at least, for more than 6 hours this time around.

2 comments:

elisa. (; said...

uh-huh! i realise something. =)
you disabled the line at the bottom of every post? the one where it says
' posted by justine at 7.30pm.'

did you?

Justine said...

Yep. I disabled it a long time ago when I changed the previous blog template to this template. Apalah kamu... :P