5.30.2008

Lack of Forethought

I have been recently assigned to write an English essay entitled How I Want My Future To Be which is not due so soon yet. I figured the teacher wanted something really deep and thought-provoking so I gave it some thought and came up with a few options which weren't even what I genuinely wanted my future to be.

I was over-analysing. As it turns out, the point of the essay is to write literally how I wanted my future to be -how my life will turn out, what my career will be, where I will live, what I will accomplish, etc. I am finding it oddly difficult to write the essay now even though I've done it before a few years ago. I don't know why that is. I think about the future a whole lot but I can't put it in black and white. Completely useless. One thing's for sure: God is in control of my future.

No comments: