5.05.2008

Humdrum Post

First day of the mid-term examination. 2 papers down. 20 more to go. I don't think I can handle it because 3 weeks is just too long. But somewhere deep down in the bottomless pit of my conscience, I know I can. This is saddening.

The next piece of news is going to be really monotonous: I solved the orange and white side of the Cube last night. Separately. Thus, it is still not solved wholly and never will be. I'm thinking about solving the green and red side of the Cube and considering it done. At least then I'll be able to stop having brutal thoughts on how to solve the Cube.

2 comments:

Danny said...

I don't know much about rubik's cube, but it seems you have to solve it in rows that wrap around the entire cube rather than getting one complete side. To get the other sides, you would have to completely mess up the other side as you are saying you have.

Justine said...

I don't think I'll ever be able to rest in peace with the thing unsolved. I've now solved each colour several times. But not the whole Cube. Never the whole Cube. Sadly. I'll attempt to do it in rows.