5.01.2008

Childish Behaviour

Today, I rendezvoused with my cousins. It has been quite a while since we've last talked to each other without the use of any form of technology. We went to the bookstore and came out with greeting cards, not books, as many occasions are in the offing. Due to extreme ennui after circling the mall, we decided to visit Toys "R" Us. Man, I can't even remember the last time I stepped in there with my brother. It was gratifying to be able to fool around, play with the toys and leave adolescence for a while.

We then proceeded to have dinner by ourselves without any parental supervision. We ordered any food we liked, talked about anything we wanted and laughed about anything we talked about. Basically, we became little kids today. That, plus the fact that I had my cousins to spend the day with, was probably why I had a fantastic time.

No comments: