5.13.2008

Blog Interrogation

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Start:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago (year 1998)?
- Watching Rugrats
- Making friends I didn't know could last until 10 years later
- Engaging in fistfights with my brother
- Eating unhealthy food
- Conversing with soft toys

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
- Revise
- Bathe
- Eat
- Read
- Create a more interesting to-do list

3. 5 snacks I enjoy.
5 is too limited. I choose to not list them at all.

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
- Realise that the 'if' is a really big IF
- Buy an airport
- Sleep on the huge stash
- Invest until it expands to a googilian
- Play Monopoly

5. 5 of my bad habits.
- Sarcastic
- Speed talk
- Finical
- Impassive
- Diffident

6. 5 places I have lived.
- Malaysia
- Malaysia
- Malaysia
- Malaysia
- Australia

7. 5 jobs I've had
- Student (full-time and no salary)
- Confidant (half-time)
- Prefect (quarter-time)
- Head of Discipline (one-seventh time)
- Prayer Coordinator (great job)

8. The 4 fortunate people who I spread this contagion to are the owners of:
- and flushot
- entangled
- for a moment
- Reflections
(It is optional. You can say no. Except entangled. OK, just kidding. You can say no if you want to either.)

2 comments:

Danny said...

I like the idea. But don't really want to post this on my blog for everyone to see. But I will quickly answer the questions as a comment.

1. 10 years ago I was:
-8 years old, and in 2nd grade
therefore I was on a soccer team, and in a 3rd/2nd grade split class.

2. 5 things on my to do list today:
-go to school
-scholarship interview
-this
-make a poster for a presentation I have to give tomorrow
-prepare said presentation

3. 5 snacks I enjoy:
-well, for snacks at least
carrots, crackers, cheese, chips, and ice cream

4. 5 things I would do if I was billionaire:
-realize I was only in a dream
-buy an inland
-build a house on the island
-fortify the island
-film a TV show on the island

5.5 of my bad habits
-why can't we focus on the good?

6. 5 places I've lived (in order)
-Taiwan
-Portland,OR
-Washington

7. 5 jobs I've had
-janitor
-lillypad remover
-painter
-slave
-cave filler uppper

Thanks for the 'tag'.

Justine said...

Thanks for doing it. Sorry to take up your time. :)