4.20.2008

Mundane Malacca

My family, my brother's other half and I made a two-day trip to Malacca yesterday. My brother had his girlfriend to keep him company while I had my homework to keep me company. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to complete all the homework I brought along because we were always in the car or not at the hotel. Ergo, I didn't have a conducive environment to finish my homework.

We went to Jonker's Street -a night market- for the fourteenth time now. We also went to the same mall for the twentieth time now. If my parents were to decide one day that we would no longer be travelling to Malacca for the holidays, I would shed tears of joy. Sadly, I don't think that is going to happen.

Besides buying what I usually buy, I purchased a Rubik's Cube at Jonker's Street. I have developed a sudden fondness for the Rubik's Cube. The Cube is still unscrambled although my brother keeps trying to shuffle it. That's not to say I won't shuffle it. I will scramble it. Soon. Someday. In the future.

I still have a long list of homework to complete. And a few books beckoning to be read. This calls for a tough decision -homework or books. Just kidding. I'll get right to my homework now.

No comments: