4.09.2008

Literate Load

Today, I had a ton of homework which involved a ton of writing. I wrote until I didn't know what I was writing about. My hands were moving, the words were forming but it all seemed foreign to me and I couldn't understand half of what I was writing half of the time. Maybe I'm going bonkers.

Moreover, after revising 9 chapters of Chemistry today, I still have 1 more to go for the interclass Chemistry quiz tomorrow. We were only informed about there being a Chemistry quiz yesterday. I read until the words were swimming in my head and I had to look up at the ceiling for a whole five minutes to clear my mind. Maybe I already am bonkers.

For the first time in a really long time, I actually resent reading and writing. Still, I am thankful for my literacy.

No comments: