3.20.2008

Reading 101?

My mother and aunt has left for the land down under today. I pray that they touch down safe, sound and cold (because of the cool and great weather there). I would have tagged along if wagging school and classes were an option.

Today, I have finally come to accept the fact that I can't, in fact, finish the adult book I said I'd read back in December. That was merely wishful thinking. I even returned the book to its rightful owner today after keeping it untouched for 3 months now. Still, it is the furthest I've ever gone to read of an adult book -page 63. Hooray!

(To You-Know-Who-You-Are, I know you said I should seriously start reading adult novels from now on and quit reading what I'm reading now. I'm sorry. I tried, I failed. I think the reader in me is experiencing a stunted growth. But I'll try to start. Soon. Possibly.)

No comments: