2.02.2008

99+1=100

This is my 100th blog post and I wholeheartedly dedicate this entry to my cousin sister who introduced me to Blogger and cajoled me into clicking that CREATE A BLOG button. Ha-ha.

When I had first started blogging from my very first post, I had a main reason and that reason still remains as the colossal purpose today; with a little add-ons.

Needless to say, blogging has become an addition to my list of most favoured pastimes; standing at number 5 in said list. So, cousin, I have you to thank! Xie xie.

5 comments:

Danny said...

Congratulations.

elisa. (; said...

your cousin must be so happy. ;) I am.

Justine said...

Thanks, Danny. Oh yes, Elisa, my cousin is proud. And I wonder why she refers to herself as the third person. Haha.

elisa. (; said...

haha xD i wonder why too. ohh..she's shy. I think.

Justine said...

Shy?! That cannot be further from the truth. ;p