2.06.2008

Well, Here Goes...

This blog-tag would be a first for me and it is courtesy of my cousin sister. Feel free to do it regardless of who you are.

5 things found in my bag
Schoolbag is the only bag I can think of:
1 - Textbooks
2 - Exercise books
3 - Pencil case
4 - Storybook
5 - Scientific calculator

5 things found in my wallet
1 - Father's business card
2 - Membership Card of Bookshop 1
3 - Membership Card of Bookshop 2
4 - Obsolete Identification Card
5 - Baby, child, preteen and teenage profiles

5 favourite things in my room
1 - The Bible
2 - Storybooks
3 - Bolsters
4 - Storybooks
5 - Dictionary


5 things I've always wanted to do
1 - Write a book
2 - Fly a plane
3 - Experience snow
4 - Walk on the moon
5 - Say, "You're fired."


5 things I'm currently into
1 - The Bible
2 - The storybook I'm currently reading
3 - The word Aiyayayaya
4 - Christmas
5 - The SPM Examination


List out the top 5 presents you wish for
1 - Father's success
2 - Mother's benevolence
3 - Brother's prudence
4 - Christian Devotional Book
5 - Storybooks I can't seem to get my hands on


The person who tagged you is: Owner of entangled
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1 - A blessing
2 - Sisterly; Cousinly
3 - Selfless
4 - Enigmatic
5 - Amiable

Most memorable thing he/she has given/done to you:
Cherishable self-made Christmas gift in 2007

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
Very improbable considering she is a family member. And I already, um, well, love, err, her.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I accidentally killed a dolphin.

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1 - Anyone
2 - Someone
3 - Anyone? You?
4 - Owner of Chains of Memories
5 - Owner of entangled, ha-ha

Boy, is this time-consuming. Still, it is quite fun to do since I've got a week off of school in conjunction with Chinese New Year. Sweet!

2 comments:

elisa. (; said...

I love you too. xD
yea,u'll be one if you killed a dolphin.. yess,i'm enigmatic. xDD the christmas gift? the photo? ;)

Justine said...

Haha. Thanks. There aren't any dolphins here, anyway. Haha, just kidding! Yep, the envelope+photo+message+cross necklace! The whole thing!