1.21.2008

What's So Funny?

During Physics today, the teacher had to use some illustrations to explain something. One of the human illustrations was exactly the diagram on the left. The whole class laughed politely, finding the picture funny. That was it. I, on the other hand, laughed rather hysterically for almost 3 whole minutes. Sure, the picture looked funny but it wasn't that funny. It was common and my artistic skills suck anyway.

However, something came over me and I kept laughing until tears were forming in my eyes. It wasn't about the picture anymore. It was just me erupting into fits of laughter for no reason at all. Everyone around me glanced my way and thought I was completely senile since they had stopped laughing and moved on with the lesson 3 minutes ago. I was nuts. Really. I didn't know why I was laughing so hard.

Then later during recess, a friend did something a tad hilarious. Again, I burst out laughing even though it wasn't over-the-top funny. I can't stop laughing once I start to these days. It's not even funny. (Pun intended.)

Maybe it is because of the accumulating stress I think I'm going through. Or maybe it's because I'm just plain bonkers. You pick.

No comments: