1.30.2008

Time Needs to Slow Down

The Accounts class after school today was postponed and it was just as well because I had several tonnes of homework to complete today. I sat down with a huge pile of books and papers on the table and didn't get up until 5 hours later. And I have yet to get a few more assignments done.

My friends and I have started skipping lunch periods for the past few days just to head to the library to complete the accumulating assignments. This is partly because we don't want to procrastinate and also partly because we like having a good night's sleep as opposed to burning the midnight oil...which we inevitably have to do pretty soon.

I am so consumed with all of my classes, school and homework that I tend to get sidetracked and neglect God these days. I am not very proud of that and therefore, I have resorted to surrendering my times into His Hands. Again. And hopefully, I won't falter -again. This year is going to be one bumpy ride for me but I know I can pull through because He lives in me.

Furthermore, I haven't been able to read (storybooks) much of late. It's not the books that I am running short on; it's the time that I'm running out of.

Man. I need some ice-cream. And maybe more time.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: