10.21.2007

Prologue: Sneak Preview of My Life

Introduction is important. So this is my introduction.

I initially poured my thoughts in my diary titled My Diary (it was on the cover, I couldn't change it) after I read The Princess Dairies by Meg Cabot. Fascinated by the idea of owning and writing in a diary, I rashly asked my brother to get me a diary last Christmas -bad decision-making on my part. Unfortunately, I only wrote in it once in a blue moon and the pages are still empty even though 9 months and 27 days have passed.

Therefore, I have resolved to blogging since it is free, permanent, doesn't take up space, not pink in colour and won't make me feel guilty for abandoning it once in a while.

Ergo, here I am. Moreover, this is a good way for me to retain my youthful thoughts and I can keep it for future references and cringe at my adolescent phase in life.

3 comments:

elisA elyssa said...

yeay!at last! ur here. hehehe
finally,a place to read more about each other besides friendster which u can't really write much. XD

Christine said...

hey!wow,you can write!anyway,interesting life stories.

Justine said...

You managed to view my blog! Yay! Haha. So can you! Thanks though!